Realistic solutions to threats by focusing on consistency, movement, communication, and practical defense are integrated throughout the TSC Pistol courses. Students test their mindset and ability using concepts and skills they’ve developed throughout the course with every step. Reality is stressed at all times.
Students attending TSC Pistol IV should have completed TSC Pistol I, II & III or an NRA Personal Protection course (Inside or Outside the home). We will cover firing cycle rates, surgical precision shooting, one handed manipulation, unorthodox positions, moving with a partner, shoot/no-shoot scenarios, moving targets and tactical scenarios in the Step IV class. If you question whether you meet these criteria, please contact us.
• photo ID
• dependable handgun in 9mm/.38 caliber minimum
• at least two additional magazines for semi auto (3 total) (speed-loaders for revolvers)
• a strong side holster that covers the trigger guard fully
• a magazine pouch for the extra magazines
• eye and ear protection
• knee pads and elbow pads if preferred
• a hat with a brim (preferred)
• clothing suitable for strenuous activity
Round Count: 200 rounds min
Course Length: 5 hrs.