Realistic solutions to threats by focusing on consistency, movement, communication, and practical defense are integrated throughout the TSC Pistol courses. Students test their mindset and ability using concepts and skills they’ve developed throughout the course with every step. Reality is stressed at all times.
Students attending TSC Pistol III should have completed TSC Pistol I & II or an NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home course. We will cover draw strokes from concealment, positional shooting (standing, kneeling, prone, urban prone), shooting from and using cover effectively, shooting while moving and multiple threat engagement in the Step III class. If you question whether you meet these criteria, please contact us.
• photo ID
• dependable handgun in 9mm/.38 caliber minimum
• at least two additional magazines for semi auto (speed-loaders for revolvers)
• a strong side holster that covers the trigger guard fully
• a magazine pouch for the extra magazines
• knee pads (elbow pads if needed)
• eye and ear protection
• a hat with a brim (preferred)
Round Count: 150 rounds min
Course Length: 4 hrs.