Realistic solutions to threats by focusing on consistency, movement, communication, and practical defense are integrated throughout the TSC Pistol courses. Students test their mindset and ability using concepts and skills they’ve developed throughout the course with every step. Reality is stressed at all times.
Students attending TSC Pistol II should have completed TSC Pistol I or an NRA approved basic pistol course. We will cover flash sight pictures, point shooting, gear, speed reloads and malfunction drills in the Step II class. If you question whether you meet these criteria, please contact us.
• photo ID
• dependable handgun in 9mm/.38 caliber minimum
• at least one additional magazine for semi auto (speed-loaders for revolvers)
• a strong side holster that covers the trigger guard fully
• a magazine pouch for the extra magazine
• eye and ear protection
• a hat with a brim (preferred)
Round Count: 120 rounds min
Course Length: 4 hrs.